22 heinäkuuta 2012

FOOD

I have had a very nice weekend, Manchester has surprised me again! Weather turned from Friday +13 C to +22 C. I've just been watching Sex and the City, eating, relaxing, being with my boyfriend, out with his friends, eating... eating.. and eating. I love eating. :D I think inside of me lives a little piggy who wants to eat all the time. I'm in category of lightweight so if I eat whatever it doesn't seem to go anywhere... Oh well, my mum told me that "Wait for it...... :D" so will see in few years! 

We normally go to breakfast place for full English breakfast but this time we decided to made our own, which was soo good and more cheaper as well. 

I went for big grocery shopping to Asda and for clothes shopping to Arndale. 

So in other words.. now it's good time to wait for the payday and save some money for Finland and Norway trip. ;-) 

small grocery shopping for week. Hehe :) 

Sex and the City - My favourite  Samantha... Lol.




Swedish chocolate cake :) 


Breakfast a'la Danilo yammy :) 

Arndale


Näkymä meidän keittiöstä, Renault autokauppa - Renault Car shop, view from our kitchen







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti