01 heinäkuuta 2012

Ikea

We did some shoppings yesterday in Ikea which is located in Ashton-Upon-Tyne and its approximately 10min by train from Victoria station so not so far after all. We were buying stuff what we needed: kitchen table tablets to extremely annoying glass table which is now even better. Clothes rail, frypan, extenders for our electric devices, bin to my room. We were even thinking when do we buy stuff to OUR home. We are neighbours at the moment ;) haha...We ate Daim cake in Ikea, boyfriend bought Swedish crisps so he had small nordic experience lol. After Ikea trip we came to my place and ordered some fast food, actually we have been real piggies this weekend :D I would recommend to watch Prison Break -tv show, I have seen all 5 or 6 of them and now I started to watch it all over again with my bf. We are addicted, sometimes we even might watch 3 episodes on the row. New season should start on October or September.. 

Watching the game now... Italy vs. Spain :)  GO ITALY! 









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti