29 kesäkuuta 2012

Moving to flat again

Moving a flat is a pain...
usually people have stuff like 2 van's loaded full.. but me... 
nahh... but I'm still complaining!

Had a loooong stressful & but as fun week.  
- Signed a contract with horrible agency ( they don't seem to know what is customer service) and we are the customer's who are paying... 
- Confirmed 2 interviews for next week
- Have been moving my stuff 2 days in small bits ( picture shows just half)
-Been cleaning old flat for my friend who is moving in to my current one
- Been sorting all bills and address changes with bank
- Bought an Iphone
-Bought flights to Norway

I don't have internet for whole week so I'm not able to update so much this blog but I will as soon as we get the internet to work. :-) 

This weekend will be relaxing :)








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti