10 kesäkuuta 2012

Long live the Queen

So it was Queen Elisabeth's Birthday week ago and today when I was going to buy something to eat for lunch, there was parade. I asked one lady and she said it's the " Jubilee & City " celebration parade. 
It was actually pretty cool that in UK, we got 2 days off from work, just because Queen has a birthday. :))  Even in a radio on the way to work I heard when radio dude was saying " Cheers Queen for giving us whole week off, no one is going to work this week, everyone are going to take that 3 days off as well" 


Funny? Innit? :D Interesting week indeed. My weekend was alright, I went out in NorthernQuorter with my friend Anna and her hungarian and english friend. Had a nice night out, even though sometimes I feel like I'm getting old already with this partying thing... or do I.. nahh! :D  Anyways, my camera is broken, well it was quite old but now I'm depending on my phone camera which is S&%&%. But started to look another camera's now..... if anyone knows some good feel free to give advise. 










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti